The Gilead Advancing Access®
If eligible, the Gilead Advancing Access® co-pay coupon card may help you save on your co-pays. It
is not available to you if you are enrolled in any state or federally funded prescription drug program, such as
Medicare Part D and Medicaid. For more information, and to see if you are eligible, see the Terms and
This site can help you enroll in the co-pay program and activate or replace your co-pay coupon card. If you would
like to speak to someone directly, please call 1-800-226-2056, available Monday through Friday, 9 am to 8 pm EST.
When enrolling, you will have to answer a few questions to confirm you are eligible for the program. This program
covers a set amount in co-pays per year, depending on the Gilead product. See total amounts for each product in
the Enrollment section. Some restrictions apply.
If you are currently enrolled in the co-pay coupon program and paid out of pocket for your Gilead medication, please click here to see if you are eligible for direct member reimbursement.
This program covers up to $9,600 in co-pays per year with no monthly limit for this prescription regimen:
This program covers up to $7,200 in co-pays per year with no monthly limit for these prescription
- BIKTARVY® (bictegravir/emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide)
- DESCOVY® (emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide)
- GENVOYA® (elvitegravir/cobicistat/emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide)
- TRUVADA® (emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate)
This program covers up to $6,000 in co-pays per year with no monthly limit for these prescription
- ODEFSEY® (emtricitabine/rilpivirine/tenofovir alafenamide)
- STRIBILD® (elvitegravir/cobicistat/emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate)
- COMPLERA® (emtricitabine/rilpivirine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate)
This program covers up to $3,600 in co-pays per year, with a monthly maximum of $300, for this
This program covers up to $600 in co-pays per year, with a monthly maximum of $50, for this prescription
Co-pay Coupon Terms and Conditions:
- The Gilead Co-pay Coupon ("Coupon") can be used only by eligible residents of the US, Puerto Rico, or US
territories at participating eligible pharmacies in the US, Puerto Rico, or US territories. Product must
be dispensed in the US, Puerto Rico, or US territories. Coupon user must be at least 18 years old to use
the Coupon themselves or to use on behalf of a minor.
- The Coupon is limited to one per person and is not transferable. No substitutions are permitted. The
Coupon is only available with a valid prescription. The offer cannot be combined with any other coupon,
free trial, discount, prescription savings card, or other offer. Patient may not be currently receiving
free drug assistance through Gilead Sciences, Inc. ("Gilead")'s patient assistance program for that
- The Coupon will not reimburse any payments made by Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings
Account (HSA), Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), or any other payor or discount/copay program.
- The Coupon is not insurance and is not intended to substitute for insurance. The Coupon is valid only
for patients with commercial insurance and is not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be
- in whole or in part by Medicare or a Medicare Part D plan, Medicaid, TRICARE, VA, DOD, Puerto
Rico Government Health Insurance Plan, or any other state or federally funded healthcare benefit
program (collectively, "Government Programs"); or
- by commercial plans or other health or pharmacy benefit programs that reimburse for the entire
cost of prescription drugs or prohibit the Coupon's use.
- Patients who begin receiving prescription benefits from Government Programs at any time will no longer be eligible to use the Coupon.
- Void where prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted.
- Patient, pharmacist, and prescriber agree not to seek reimbursement for all, or any part of the benefit
received by the patient through the offer. Both patient and pharmacist are each individually responsible
for reporting receipt of Coupon benefit to any insurer, health plan, or other third party who pays for
or reimburses any part of the prescription filled using the Coupon, as may be required.
- It is illegal to sell, purchase, trade, or counterfeit, or offer to sell, purchase, trade, or
counterfeit the Coupon.
- Certain information pertaining to your use of the Coupon will be shared with Gilead, the sponsor of the
Coupon, and its affiliates. The information disclosed will include the patient co-pay ID, pharmacy
demographics, prescriber information, and details relating to the coupon claim, such as co-pay amount,
- Gilead Sciences reserves the right to terminate, rescind, revoke, or modify the Coupon at any time
BIKTARVY, COMPLERA, DESCOVY, EMTRIVA, GENVOYA, ODEFSEY, STRIBILD, SUNLENCA, TRUVADA, and TYBOST are trademarks of Gilead Sciences, Inc., or its related companies.