We are here to help support your ability to afford your Gilead medication.
The Gilead Advancing Access® co-pay coupon card helps eligible patients who need financial assistance with their co-pays.
Patients enrolled in government prescription drug programs, such as Medicare Part D and Medicaid, including patients in the Medicare Part D coverage gap or "donut hole," are not eligible for the co-pay coupon.
|There are two ways to get more information and to see if you are eligible:
|Call Advancing Access
If you are not eligible or require additional support beyond Gilead’s Advancing Access co-pay coupon card, independent co-pay foundations may be able to help. Independent co-pay foundations are charity, non-profit organizations that have their own eligibility criteria and application process.
Get Started with Advancing Access
Terms & Conditions
- The Gilead Advancing Access co-pay coupon card ("Card") can be used only by eligible residents of the U.S., Puerto Rico, or U.S. territories at participating eligible retail, specialty, or mail-order pharmacies in the U.S., Puerto Rico, or U.S. territories. Product must originate in the U.S., Puerto Rico, or U.S. territories. You must be 18 years or older to use the Card for yourself or a minor.
- The Card is limited to one per person and is not transferable. No substitutions are permitted. This Card is available for each valid prescription. No other purchase is necessary. The offer cannot be combined with any other coupon, free trial, discount, prescription savings card, or other offer. Patient may not be currently receiving free drug assistance through Gilead Sciences, Inc. ("Gilead")'s patient assistance programs.
- The Card is not insurance and is not intended to substitute for insurance.
- THE CARD IS VALID ONLY FOR PATIENTS WITH COMMERCIAL INSURANCE AND IS NOT VALID FOR PRESCRIPTIONS THAT ARE ELIGIBLE TO BE REIMBURSED:
- IN WHOLE OR PART, BY MEDICARE, MEDICAID OR A MEDICARE PART D PLAN, TRICARE, VA, DOD, PUERTO RICO GOVERNMENT HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN ("HEALTHCARE REFORM"), OR ANY OTHER FEDERAL OR STATE-FUNDED HEALTHCARE BENEFIT PROGRAM (COLLECTIVELY, "GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS");
- OR BY COMMERCIAL PLANS OR OTHER HEALTH OR PHARMACY BENEFIT PROGRAMS THAT REIMBURSE FOR THE ENTIRE COST OF PRESCRIPTION DRUGS.
- Patients without insurance coverage are considered "cash-pay" patients. Medicare Part D enrollees who are in the prescription drug coverage gap (the "donut hole") are not eligible for the co-pay coupon. Patients who begin receiving prescription benefits from such Government Programs at any time will no longer be eligible to use the Card. Void where prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted.
- Patient, pharmacist, and prescriber agree not to seek reimbursement for all or any part of the benefit received by the patient through the offer. Both patient and pharmacist are each individually responsible for reporting receipt of coupon benefit to any insurer, health plan, or other third party who pays for or reimburses any part of the prescription filled using the Card, as required.
- It is illegal to sell, purchase, trade, or counterfeit, or offer to sell, purchase, trade, or counterfeit the Card.
- Gilead reserves the right to terminate, rescind, revoke, or modify this Card at any time without notice.