Co-pay Support for the Commercially Insured
Helping your patients save on their Gilead medication.
The Gilead Advancing Access® co-pay coupon card helps eligible patients who need financial
assistance with their co-pays.
For more information, please see terms and conditions below.
Patients with government healthcare prescription drug coverage, including patients in the Medicare Part D
coverage gap or "donut hole," are not eligible.
If your patient is not eligible or requires additional support beyond
Gilead's Advancing Access co-pay coupon card, independent co-pay foundations may be able to help. Independent
co-pay foundations are charity, non-profit organizations that have their own eligibility criteria and
How it works
If your patient is eligible, he or she can enroll. Your patient will be able to obtain an Advancing Access co-pay
coupon card in real time.
This program covers up to $9,600 in co-pays per year with no monthly limit for this prescription regimen:
This program covers up to $7,200 in co-pays per year with no monthly limit for these prescription
(emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate)
- This program covers up to $6,000 in co-pays per year with no monthly limit for these prescription
(elvitegravir/cobicistat/emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate)
(emtricitabine/rilpivirine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate)
This program covers up to $3,600 in co-pays per year, with a monthly maximum of $300, for these
- This program covers up to $600 in co-pays per year, with a monthly maximum of $50, for this
Co-pay Coupon Terms and Conditions:
- The Gilead Co-pay Coupon ("Coupon") can be used only by eligible pharmacies of the US, Puerto Rico, or
US territories at participating eligible pharmacies in the US, Puerto Rico, or US territories.
Product must be dispensed in the US, Puerto Rico, or US territories. Coupon user must be at least 18
years old to use the Coupon themselves or to use on behalf of a minor.
- The Coupon is limited to one per person and is not transferable. No substitutions are permitted. The
Coupon is only available with a valid prescription. The offer cannot be combined with any other coupon,
free trial, discount, prescription savings card, or other offer. Patient may not be currently receiving
free drug assistance through Gilead Sciences, Inc. ("Gilead")’s patient assistance program for that
- The Coupon will not reimburse any payments made by Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings
Account (HSA), Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), or any other payor or discount/co-pay program.
- The Coupon is not insurance and is not intended to substitute for insurance. The Coupon is valid only
for patients with commercial insurance and is not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be
- in whole or in part by Medicare or a Medicare Part D plan, Medicaid, TRICARE, VA, DOD, Puerto
Rico Government Health Insurance Plan, or any other state or federally funded healthcare benefit
program (collectively, "Government Programs"); or
- by commercial plans or other health or pharmacy benefit programs that reimburse for the entire
cost of prescription drugs.
- Medicare Part D enrollees who are in the prescription drug coverage gap (the "donut hole ") are not
eligible for the Coupon. Patients who begin receiving prescription benefits from Government Programs
at any time will no longer be eligible to use the Coupon.
- Void where prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted.
- Patient, pharmacist, and prescriber agree not to seek reimbursement for all, or any part of the benefit
received by the patient through the offer. Both patient and pharmacist are each individually responsible
for reporting receipt of Coupon benefit to any insurer, health plan, or other third party who pays for
or reimburses any part of the prescription filled using the Coupon, as may be required.
- It is illegal to sell, purchase, trade, or counterfeit, or offer to sell, purchase, trade, or
counterfeit the Coupon.
- Certain information pertaining to your use of the Coupon will be shared with Gilead, the
sponsor of the Coupon, and its affiliates. The information disclosed will include the patient
co-pay ID, pharmacy demographics, prescriber information, and details relating to the coupon claim,
such as co-pay amount, insurance details, and the therapy received. For more information,
- Gilead Sciences reserves the right to terminate, rescind, revoke, or modify the Coupon at any time without notice.
BIKTARVY, COMPLERA, DESCOVY, EMTRIVA, GENVOYA, ODEFSEY, STRIBILD, SUNLENCA, TRUVADA, and TYBOST are trademarks of Gilead Sciences, Inc., or its related companies.