Co-pay Support for the Commercially Insured
Helping your patients save on their Gilead medication.
The Gilead Advancing Access® co-pay coupon card helps eligible patients who need financial assistance with their co-pays.
For more information, please see terms and conditions below.
Patients with government healthcare prescription drug coverage, including patients in the Medicare Part D coverage gap or "donut hole," are not eligible.
If your patient is not eligible or requires additional support beyond Gilead's Advancing Access co-pay coupon card, independent co-pay foundations may be able to help. Independent co-pay foundations are charity, non-profit organizations that have their own eligibility criteria and application process.
How it works
If your patient is eligible, he or she can enroll. Your patient will be able to obtain an Advancing Access co-pay coupon card in real time.
This program covers up to $7,200 in co-pays per year with no monthly limit for these prescription regimens:
(emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate)
- This program covers up to $6,000 in co-pays per year with no monthly limit for these prescription regimens:
(elvitegravir/cobicistat/emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate)
(emtricitabine/rilpivirine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate)
(efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate)
This program covers up to $3,600 in co-pays per year, with a monthly maximum of $300, for these prescription medicines:
(tenofovir disoproxil fumarate)
- This program covers up to $600 in co-pays per year, with a monthly maximum of $50, for this prescription medicine:
Terms & Conditions
- The Gilead Advancing Access co-pay coupon card ("Card") can be used only by eligible residents of the U.S., Puerto Rico, or U.S. territories at participating eligible retail, specialty, or mail-order pharmacies in the U.S., Puerto Rico, or U.S. territories. Product must originate in the U.S., Puerto Rico, or U.S. territories. You must be 18 years or older to use the Card for yourself or a minor.
- The Card is limited to one per person and is not transferable. No substitutions are permitted. This Card is available for each valid prescription. No other purchase is necessary. The offer cannot be combined with any other coupon, free trial, discount, prescription savings card, or other offer. Patient may not be currently receiving free drug assistance through Gilead Sciences, Inc. ("Gilead")'s patient assistance programs.
- The Card is not insurance and is not intended to substitute for insurance.
The Card is valid only for patients with commercial insurance and is not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be reimbursed:
- in whole or part, by Medicare, Medicaid or a Medicare Part D Plan, TRICARE, VA, DOD, Puerto Rico Government Health Insurance Plan, or any other federal or state-funded healthcare benefit program (collectively, "Government Programs");
- or by commercial plans or other health or pharmacy benefit programs that reimburse for the entire cost of prescription drugs.
- Patients without insurance coverage are considered "cash-pay" patients. Medicare Part D enrollees who are in the prescription drug coverage gap (the "donut hole") are not eligible for the co-pay coupon. Patients who begin receiving prescription benefits from such Government Programs at any time will no longer be eligible to use the Card. Void where prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted.
- Patient, pharmacist, and prescriber agree not to seek reimbursement for all or any part of the benefit received by the patient through the offer. Both patient and pharmacist are each individually responsible for reporting receipt of coupon benefit to any insurer, health plan, or other third party who pays for or reimburses any part of the prescription filled using the Card, as required.
- It is illegal to sell, purchase, trade, or counterfeit, or offer to sell, purchase, trade, or counterfeit the Card.
- Certain information pertaining to your use of the Card will be shared with Gilead, the sponsor of the Card, and its affiliates. The information disclosed will include the date the prescription is filled, the number of pills or product dispensed by the pharmacists, and the amount of your co-pay that will be paid for by using this Card. For more information, please see the Gilead Privacy Statement at www.gilead.com.
- Gilead reserves the right to terminate, rescind, revoke, or modify this Card at any time without notice.
ATRIPLA, BIKTARVY, COMPLERA, DESCOVY, EMTRIVA, GENVOYA, ODEFSEY, STRIBILD, TRUVADA, TYBOST, and VIREAD are trademarks of Gilead Sciences, Inc., or its related companies.