Financial Support for the
We may be able to offer you support and guidance
if you are without insurance.
If you have no insurance coverage:
The Patient Assistance Program can determine if your financial situation qualifies you to receive your medication, free of charge.
Get Started with Advancing Access
Advancing Access can also help find coverage that
may work for you.
Advancing Access can help by:
- Finding you alternative coverage options, including Healthcare Exchanges, that may be available for prescribed Gilead medications
- Answering questions you may have about specific health insurance policies, including public programs:
- AIDS Drug Assistance Programs (ADAP)
- Medicaid, Medicare Part D
The Partnership for Prescription Assistance (PPA) can also connect you to organizations that can help.
If you are uninsured, the PPA can help you get your prescription medicines at no or low cost.
Find out if you qualify:
- Call toll-free 1-888-4PPA-NOW (1-888-477-2669).1-888-4PPA-NOW (1-888-477-2669).
- Know the names of the medicines you take.
- A trained specialist will answer your questions and help you apply.
The call center accepts calls in English, Spanish, and approximately 150 other languages. You can also visit the Web site at www.pparx.org